Re: [proaudio] jack is autoswitching output on ICE1712, arghh..

Whenever jackd is started or stopped,
it triggered buttons in Patchbay/Router to:
DigitalMix (HWout) -> PCMout and Digital Mix (S/PdifOut) to SpdifOut.
During jack run I'm monitoring verbose output
but no idea why it triggers there options on Envy24control.

michalz