Re: [proaudio] [REQUEST] Jack - new release imminent, issues ...

Thomas Kuther wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2006 08:46:31 +0200
Frieder Bürzele <evermind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thomas Kuther wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2006 00:02:59 +0200
Frieder Bürzele <evermind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mark Knecht wrote:
Hi,
  I wonder if it would be possible for some kind developer to add
an ebuild for jack-audio-connection-kit-svn so that we could try
this out without so much trouble?

  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Mark

maybe I'll look into this tomorrow
@tom do you have already one flying around?

yes, i have one. but that needs a refresh (netjack etc)
should be no problem though...
but lets call it -9999, not -svn, as almost anything in the tree
depends on jack. :) agreed?

hmmm, cannot get it compiled.. looks like a gcc issue, but also tried
3.4.5 with same error.
it's here:
http://gimpel.ath.cx/~tom/files/portage-overlay/proaudio/media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit

maybe someone can check if it's my machine or something else.

I've added it to the tree

@tom
the error could be caused by the useflag sse
so I looke into the ebuild and found out that sse enables also dynsimd (don't know what it is)
so now I separated dynsimd to its own useflag and jack now compiles

   Frieder