[proaudio] Aqualung anyone?

  I cannot remember if I sent this request along in the past. If I'm
duplicating myself please excuse me.

  Does anyone else here use Aqualung? It's a great player for ripped
music collections. It's Jack enabled so it works in conjunction with
Ardour and everything else we use. It works with LADSPA plugins, has
lots of options for file types, etc., and is generally very stable.

  It's easy to build but there is no ebuild for it. I looked at
making an ebuild myself but not being a programmer it escapes me. If
someone has a few spare minutes one of these days and wants to do an
ebuild I sure would appreciate it. PLEASE make sure we have a CVS
option for the ebuild as I do a lot of testing for Tom and Peter and
that's what I always run.

  Anyway, here's a link of someone is interested:

http://aqualung.sourceforge.net

Cheers,
Mark