[proaudio] Update notice : TuxGuitar 0.6

Hi!

I'm new there and am enjoying that great Gentoo Pro Audio overlay for just a couple of days. Thanks for the good work ! ;-)

I'm writting my first message to the mailling list to tell the maintainers about a recent new release of a package included in your overlay, but which is thus not the last version available any more. Indeed, a new 0.6 version of  the TuxGuitar  tablature editor (`media-sound/tuxguitar') has been released on May 27.

URL to that project download area : `http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=155855'.

In the hope to have helped you and see TuxGuitar 0.6 in the overlay soon ! :p

Cheers,
Choplair

--
The Choplair-network,
an indepedant libre software developement crew.