Re: [proaudio] Gentoo DAW HOWTO translation - 0.1

On Mon, 15 May 2006 12:21:35 +0200
SteelRage <keywiz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello :)
> This is the first part of the translation from my Italian HOWTO. I
> hope to finish it before tomorrow (it'll be difficult, anyway).

cool! :)

> [i]Note:[/i] Because my
> [url=http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-228122.html]old Italian
> HOWTO[/url] was taken and copied around the web (and it's been quite
> frustrating), I courtesly ask to who will find it useful and will
> decide to re-use it for future articles, wikipedias or other HOWTOs
> at least to mention me on the credits (a link to this forum thread
> would be appreciated), not forgetting the credits I mentioned below.
> Thank you

quick answer at that point. add a clear statement that you have the
copyright and redistribution is forbidden w/o your agreement. sounds
harsh, but is the only way to effectively "protect" it. maybe think of
a license like creative commons.