[proaudio] Strange results - lost pro-audio overlay

  Very strange but this morning I no longer have the pro-audio overlay:

lightning ~ # emerge -pv ardour2

Calculating dependencies
emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "ardour2".

lightning ~ #

I had it yesterday when I emerged rt-sources. Here is the tail end of
cat .bash_history so you can see everything that root has done:

emerge -pv rt-sources
emerge -pv --deep --update --newuse rt-sources
emerge rt-sources
df
cd /usr/src/
ls -la
uname -a
rm -rf linux-2.6.16-gentoo-r3
rm -rf linux-2.6.16-gentoo-r4
rm -rf linux-2.6.16-gentoo-r6
df
df
ls -la
cp linux/.config linux-2.6.16-rt22/
cd linux-2.6.16-rt22
make oldconfig
make menuconfig
make && make modules_install
ls -al /lib/modules/
exit
df
mount /boot/
cd /usr/src/
ls -al
rm linux
ln -s linux-2.6.16-rt22 linux
cd linux
cp arch/x86_64/boot/bzImage /boot/bzImage-2.6.16-rt22
vi /boot/grub/grub.conf
umount /boot/
exit
eix realtime
emerge -pv realtime-lsm
lsmod
emerge -pv realtime-lsm
emerge realtime-lsm
emerge -pv realtime-lsm
emerge -pv ardour2
cat .bash_history
exit
lightning ~ #

As you can see, the overlay was there and working for me to emerge
rt-sources which it provides. However by the time I got to reemerging
realtime-lsm I noticed that the overlay indicators were missing from
eix.

What going on?

thanks in advance,
Mark