Re: [proaudio] Now problem with jack compilation

Thomas Kuther wrote:
> Please try to disable the portaudio useflag, seems that needs a fix.
> But as i guess you're using jack --> ALSA anyway, i see no reason for
> compiling it with portaudio support.
>
> Regards,
> Tom

In fact that worked.
I didn't know portaudio was not needed when using jack+alsa. I thought
the support to its API was needed by other applications such as ReZound
and a few others (they have the portaudio useflag too).
So, can I say in the guide that portaudio supposrt is not needed at all
if using jack?
greetz

Paolo