Re: [proaudio] New ardour2-cvs errors

Colin Shapiro wrote:
I compiled ardour2-cvs just fine a few days ago, but today I was compiling it fresh on another machine from the latest source, and I got these two errors (copied below). First, one about libxslt, then one about liblo. I solved the problems by first emerging dev-libs/libxslt and media-libs/liblo, then emerging ardour2-cvs.

thx, fixed in svn

Another (minor) unrelated issue; I noticed that the source for ardour2-cvs is downloaded to the $DISTFILES directory. Shouldn't it be placed in $DISTFILES/cvs-src/ardour2 like other CVS packages?

nope, cause ardour provides tarball-snapshot, so we don't use cvs-tools to fetch
the latest code

   Frieder

- Colin

scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Package libxslt was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libxslt.pc'
No package 'libxslt' found
Checking for usb_interrupt_write() in C library usb... no
Checking for lo_server_new() in C library lo... no
liblo does not appear to be installed.
TypeError: 'str' object is not callable:
  File "SConstruct", line 426:
    exit (0)