[proaudio] emerge rt-sources && ln -s linux -> rt-sources

  After emerging rt-sources this evening as a test of the new -rt
patches I found there was a new link in /usr/src point at
linux-2.6.16-rt25.

1) Was this created by emerge rt-sources? IT seems ot be based on
dates and times:

lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root        17 May 26 17:26 linux -> linux-2.6.16-rt25
drwxr-xr-x 19 root root      4096 May 26 17:26 linux-2.6.16-rt25

2) Do others agree with me that if it was created by emerge rt-sources
that it should NOT be?

  Just because I emerge a new kernel source tree does not mean I want
it to become the default kernel source for the system. Since other
emerges reference this link to tell it what code to build for
different modules, such as realtime-lsm or video adapters, I want to
make sure I control this link and not emerge.

  Long term this will cause problems if the kernel pointed to doesn't
match the default kernel that's booted by grub after a cold boot.

  Comments?

Thanks,
Mark