Re: [pok] problems running POK for PPC on Qemu

On 04/15/2011 04:31 PM, Elisa Turrini wrote:
Dear all,

I’m trying to run POK (compiled for PPC) on Qemu but with no success
(while I successfully run POK for x86 on Qemu).
I obtain this error: isa irq 13 already assigned

Dear Elena,

I think you should try to contact Tristan about this error. He ported POK on PowerPC and probably now how to configure QEMU or which version of QEMU should be installed to run POK.

Best,