Re: [pok-devel] POK/Ocarina questions

I’m sorry for the long delay. Your patches are now integrated

--
Jérôme Hugues, ISAE/DMIA
Jerome.HUGUES@xxxxxxx - (+33) 5 61 33 91 84

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
N:Hugues;Jérôme;;;
FN:Hugues Jérôme
ORG:ISAE;
EMAIL;type=INTERNET;type=WORK;type=pref:Jerome.Hugues@xxxxxxx
TEL;type=WORK;type=pref:+33 5 61 33 91 84
item1.ADR;type=WORK;type=pref:;;10 avenue Edouard Belin - BP 54032;Toulouse CEDEX 4;;31055;France
item1.X-ABADR:fr
item2.X-ABRELATEDNAMES;type=pref:6
item2.X-ABLabel:_$!<Friend>!$_
X-ABUID:1C4FE2F0-51B7-4C40-85A1-B4E43A5FE1B5\:ABPerson