[pok-devel] Porting POK on LEON3

To Whom It May Concern

Thanks for your time. My name is Danilo Andreetti, Italian student from the Università Degli Studi dell'Aquila. I am graduand in Informatical Engineering and my thesis is based on analysis and experimentation of hypervisor on x86 and sparcv8 architecture.

I'm writing about the problem that i've with porting POK on leon3. I'll explain my issue:

When I compile and run (for x86) any example (inside $POK_ROOT/example), I haven't any problem. The application is correctly running.

But when I try the same example for leon3 architecture, i've a problem. When terminates the compiling's phase I found this warning:

"/opt/sparc-elf-4.4.2/bin/sparc-elf-ld: /home/danilo/temp/pok/examples/arinc653-threads/generated-code/cpu/pok.elf: warning: allocated section `.rodata' not in segment"

Invoking the follow command: make ARCH=sparc BSP=leon3 run, Tsim is booted but the application doesn't run example code.

I think so my configuration of POK is good, the requirements for sparkv8 architecture is validate.

I would be grateful if you could attend to this matter as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support

Best regards

Danilo Andreetti

Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus .