Re: [pok-devel] Start a guest binary in a partition

Hi

Others hopefully will have more Pok specific advice.

First do an objdump on the RTEMS executable and see if it
is the appropriate physical memory in the final merged
Pok/RTEMS executable. Use physical addresses for this.

If the memory image looks ok, you may be able to use
the symbol-file command (I think that's it) in gdb to load
symbols from the RTEMS executable.

If the RTEMS executable was converted to binary, all
symbolic information was lost and that will let gdb retrieve it.
Or it could just be lost in the "insertion into Pok"

--joel