[pok-devel] Re: Usage of POK

Dear Martin,

I am glad to read that you think on the same page and you feel
potential contribution would be reserved to the public version ! As I
have no real idea about the details of current efforts, I do not have
any direct contact with people actually working on the project.On the
other hand, I do not understand why contacting persons privately is
better: as for reversing the source code, the simpler would consist in
contacting the public mailing-list (you can find information on the
main website). It would just fits with your needs: find appropriate
people involved in the project and see how to contribute to new code.

In order to help you initiate the process, II forward this e-mail to
the developer and users mailing-list, you can also follow the list and
see the feedback from these guys in order to know how to contribute.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your future contribution,