Re: [pok-devel] Problem with the POK scheduler...

Hi Jeremy,

So far, I did not experience such a bug or do not remember. I do
remember havinga bug that raises sometimes when execution partitions
at a very high rates but as the demos use a very slow rate, I never
had to deal with it. So,there might be a bug and you are probably
right. Anyway, be careful also while debugging and inspecting system
behavior : how did you get these values and how did you check the code
? This is only by printing on the console or with a scheduler ?

Can you tell us why Amain starts before the end of B time slot  ?

Anyway, congratulations for having spotting the bug (if this is one) !
I am sure people such as Laurent Lec would be glad to help or even
review a patch :D