|Re: [pok-devel] I can't run the network example|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/pok-devel Archives
- To: pok-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [pok-devel] I can't run the network example
- From: Julien Delange <julien@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:26:45 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=4egRpuEKkmkl9S87UVK6LRCd4+w4koH7UdQ1HWJzfIQ=; b=aE1szUAYTgASvh8kbrxne1ptLYiZv3eVjqHAnrZXckZ6YL00IrG/e2Nd9lu3QOxM3L Nz7/yJNca3qyY9iei/xhyDvhg3caL0DdI5T9u+36Cj8oXAYEy7Sj5hf746e/T/yGWDCW Jp16/ZodanHiDBjE/0NTrqfne/rrP/CiiASL2rQn5i3p6ZuuW11DGyvmA7JR8+EESmBn CWM8F7YV3CCcBkhcEPvWxw3BE62eYSTGaY6PHIj5NlHVGTbxTbPviR0HyJxSzfvJGG2N 9vdEFXb7eV8CTzGEFVOcnQAi1sRI1eEcn+CQ5LsZCJENumA4DaeF/O9kJLbJ2q2jSww3 ehMA==
On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Ariel Cararo <ariel.cararo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> May be that is the throuble??
This is just warning and I am having the same. Can you tell us the
output you get from the execution of both systems ? Also, can you tell
us which version of QEMU are you using ?