Re: [pok-devel] Little patch

Le Fri, Apr 06, 2012 at 02:27:16PM +0200, Matias Hastaran :
> Hi,
>
> Just made a little patch to fix a bug with gcc >= 4.6 due to the [-Werror=unused-but-set-variable] option activated by default.

Dear Matias,

Thanks for your patch. I think that for now, you can also commit your
changes directly on the main trunk :-) Also, as you seem to work on the
PPC target, would it be possible to document its use on the wiki ? If
possible, that would be great because POK is experimented with this kind
of hardware !

Thanks,

Best regards,