Re: [pok-devel] Ocarina/POK Questions (Partitions and Sockets)?

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Reder, Leonard J (3496)
<Leonard.J.Reder@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Laurent:
>
> Yes UDP support would be good.   I am currently looking at the network
> example that came with POK.
> But what I want to do is from the host Linux send data into a running POK
> application and receive data back from that POK application.  All that is
> needed are simple point to point connections at this time.   Does anyone
> have an example of doing this?

You will have to talk to your POK instance using a raw ethernet frame
from Linux.

This should help you:
http://aschauf.landshut.org/fh/linux/udp_vs_raw/ch01s03.html

Look at the code in the example/driver/kernel for details about the UDP overlay.

And if you have any question, don't hesitate. ;)

--
Laurent Lec