Re: [pok-devel] Ocarina/POK Questions (Partitions and Sockets)?

Julien:

Certainly I understand you do not support multi-core devices.   Also I
think you do not support the ARM processor ether, correct?

Let me ask the questions then.  To support a new processor or to take the
approach of putting a single POK application on a core what would be the
steps.

In other words if I want to port POK to an ARM processor or some other
processor what do I need to do?  How much work would this entail?

Regards,

Len