Re: [pok-devel] Question about POK roadmap

Le Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 03:15:19PM -0500, Julien Savard :
> I am working on a presentation where I will mention POK, and I wondered if there
> was any official or unofficial roadmap about the next versions of POK in the
> next years. Since, the OS is open-source, I understand new features can come
> from anywhere, but still, are you aware of any currently known projects.

Dear Julien,

Thank you very much for your mail and letting us know where POK is
presented. Also, at this time, there is no formal or informal roadmap.
In fact, I know there are different initiatives around POK but I do not
know if people try to coordinate their efforts. It would be a
great idea and somebody has to initiate a coordination process
and lead this task. Probably somebody that has a project using POK would
be the most appropriate. Anyway, if you are interesting, just help
yourself, you are welcome :-)

Greetings,

Note: If you want to add your presentation on the POK wiki, you are
welcome (and if you need write access to the wiki, please send me a
private request to get credentials)