Re: [pok-devel] HTTP-based access to POK repository

Le Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 08:25:37PM +0100, Jérôme Hugues :
> [snip]

I am glad to learn that some university plan to officially work with POK
and potentially use the main subversion repository. This is a really
good news !

> [snip]

Unfortunately, Tuxfamily does not provide SVN access through http. On
the other hand, there are different ways to overcome this issue :
- You can download the latest trunk on
  http://svn.tuxfamily.org/viewvc.cgi/pok_pok/trunk/ (see the "Download
  GNU tarball" option)
- The commit script from POK automatically put the latest snapshot on
  http://download.tuxfamily.org/pok/snapshots/pok-current.tgz

So, you can automate the retrieval of the latest version using scripts.
Also, I understand that would not be convenient for you. In case you
need a developper access or there is a real strong need for http access,
we might think about another service provider. But because it implies
changes on the build system, I prefer to do this if there is a strong
need.

Thanks for your commitement in the POK project,

Best regards,