Re: [pok-devel] POK development

On 05/23/2011 05:46 PM, Alexis Fouilhe wrote:
Hi list,

There seem to be rather deep problems with the PowerPC port, so I am
going to try a known-to-work port. Is x86 the right candidate?

There has been no recent activity on the public svn repository. What
state is POK in, since Julien stopped working actively on it? Has anyone
taken over?

The x86 port is probably the most up-to-date and most of the examples are known to work (except the recent error with the network card). Also, several people are working on POK but no one contribute or provide a relevant feedback (as for you : they are asking questions - when they have problems - but never contribute back ...).

I know some people in Thales TRT is using POK for research projects but I don't know what kind of experiment they are doing and if they used it successfully (again, thanks for their contribution ...).

Cheers,