[pok-devel] Fwd: [Q] operating environment of POK ppc port

Please, stop sending me requests on my personal mail and contact the pok discussion mailing list.

Thanks,

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Q] operating environment of POK ppc port
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:34:36 +0900
From: "Donghyouk Lim" <befree@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <julien@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Julien,

Hello. My name is Donghyouk Lim. I'm a researcher of ETRI.

I have some interests on your product, POK kernel.

So, I tried to run ppc port of POK on the QEMU emulator.

As described in your webpage, I installed debian 5.0 and succeeded
running the x86 port.

But I failed to run the ppc port on the QEMU.

Would you please give me some advice?

Any information will be appreciated.

My QEMU version is 0.9.1 and debian 5.0 is installed on my PC.

Best regards,

Donghyouk