[pok-devel] {Spam?} POK project on Tuxfamily

Dear POK members and developers,

As you know, since one year and due to a new position, I don't have the time to develop the POK project. To ensure its availability and also ease the integration of newcomers, I decided to switch from my own hosting system to tuxfamily. Now, the website, the SVN repository and everything is hosted on Tuxfamily.

So, everybody that could be interested in the POK project is pleased to contribute and join the project. In the meantime, if you want to have an access to the project, please create an account on tuxfamily (http://www.tuxfamily.org), give me your account name and I will add you to the project. It will provide you the ability to modify the website and commit on the project.

Also, finally, the subversion repository is now public, that is a good news !

Hope that everybody is doing fine, hope to see you soon guys !

Cheers,