Re: [phpmygpx] heart rate and speed

I just did first source code changes to implement support for heart rate
and cadence.

Would you please provide a complete GPX file containing these fields for
testing? Please attach it (add a comment) to the existing feature
request FS#72 [1].

Concerning speed I'm not sure what you mean, because speed is already
supported if trackpoints have either one of these fields:

<speed>23</speed>

<extensions>
    <nmea:speed>42</nmea:speed>
</extensions>