De: Sebastian <osm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Para: phpmygpx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enviado: Martes, 31 de julio, 2012 9:23 A.M.
Asunto: [phpmygpx] phpMyGPX 0.7 released

After two years of developing I'm happy to announce version 0.7 of
phpMyGPX. A lot of new features were introduced:

- creating, editing and deleting of waypoints
- new set of different map icons for waypoints
- new map styles: MapQuest, black/white Mapnik
- updated URL of changed tile servers
- show direction of viewing and moving for photos taken by advanced cameras
- show more than one GPX overlay on the map
- speed up map, big GPX files and photo thumbnails for slow network
connections
- RSS feed for GPX files
- Spanish translation
- more config options