[ostorybook-dev] [GIT][CLEANUP] Many files should be removed

What we can see today, on git repository, are tons of useless and/or redundant files.

I can see:
  LICENCE/LICENCE.txt
.dist, .settings, and generally all "." files/dirs, which are system dependant
  multiple icons/image files on root
  some useless xml files (if not explained)
nbproject dir (which contains personal settings). However, the main build.xml refers to it. oStorybook.zip. It should be expanded instead (until a better libs explanation can be made)
  etc...

Or, to be more clear: Only useful files should be there. Just what is needed to compile/run/package.

Just so that newcomers in code do not spend hours to understand where "oStorybook.sh" is useful...

I did not look deeply in subdirs yet, but possibly there are useless files too. "deployment" dir for instance.

br.

--
oStorybook dev team