[orca-list] Checking in/Caps lock question

So seeing if this new list works.

That and I'm trying to figure out if something can be done about the caps lock key not announcing its state in laptop mode. What I mean by that is, in desktop mode, pressing caps lock correctly announces the caps lock state

Presssing it in laptop mode does not.

So I'm wondering if I can do any of the following

1. Disable the caps lock function but still keep it as an Orca modifier key

2. See about fixing it in Orca or the correct package