[openag5-talk] hello

I have two igrip model alphagrips, and am planning to rewrite the firmware for
at least one of them as part of a bluetooth conversion. Yesterday I found out
about openag5, and thought I should join in.

The new model has redesigned boards, probably to accomodate the optical sensor
and its 3.3V power supply. There seems to be a regulator on the main board,
and with a bit of luck, it will be able to power my bluetooth module too
(RN-42-HID). The optical sensor itself seems to be an ADNS-35330 (unconfirmed).

I traced a bunch of button connections which I shall cross-check with your
list. With any luck, the keyboard matrix is unchanged.