Re: [non] Bypass plugin by OSC msg in non mixer

Yes, I understand but it will be nice to have this feature. Everything can be controlled by OSC besides bypass...
I know that this feature can make glitches when changing 'on air' but it is up to user ...

Yes I can make a workaround with multiple stripes with the (nearly) same plugins with the same params but is much work to set up all the params the same way ...

Having separate sessions cant be my case. i am usig a lot of software with bigdata, network connections, device connections.. It could be messy..

Anyway, thank you for that great software.!