|Re: [non-daw] Foot-pedal session change?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/non-daw Archives
- To: non-daw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [non-daw] Foot-pedal session change?
- From: "J. Liles" <male@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 18:46:12 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=RK2Vn+sozb0uw4LQmKI0LiQ49L1V86koAcBp/y/TIJE=; b=bclV2GKxHgb4HQ9bqdaRbXpltuhoyEcgzC4INOQnD5ErmkhYCPiLC5GiGosKovyt/Z MqqfzL5HRljKu6Cez9VRvH6QzY6TBJA3ZCpns2+yjNClNcTAi0c8PuZpFvOIYn72d/uo Hw0kOFsGZTiZfC7WbC7PbhJaU2NvuU778pxruPnYT8X7zqbyPEW4E6jOksVULqqgqVNo lacpZ+FvQFe2H5LHUSuHTfpnqjC7QjMc6V6DDgTgEQeLWHTyywr7St+2ZtUCk6B7NenC E8ZLtLF5nrVJlyL5NGqJ84FJLRx74/hvGwcCcqRUw7UxBqLHVmL3msR4JaV32qg99Vwl HrBQ==
As long as you can translate it into an OSC message (e.g. mididings), you should be able to accomplish this. I'm not sure how much trouble it would be to have have state in mididings for dealing with the paging required to address 100 sessions though.
On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:30 PM, Jonathan E. Brickman <jeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Greetings. I am beginning study of a foot-pedal session change capability. What might be a good toolset for non-session-manager in this fashion? I'll eventually need to be able to choose between 100 session IDs, perhaps using a twenty-switch MIDI pedalboard, but initially more like ten.