|Re: [non-daw] [petri-foo] Doesn't save and restore properly in NSM|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/non-daw Archives
- To: James Morris <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [non-daw] [petri-foo] Doesn't save and restore properly in NSM
- From: "rosea.grammostola" <rosea.grammostola@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 12:11:04 +0100
- Cc: non-daw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0ghEKDLEw7NCuyqwCcXzOEXlMtyYadi8JBJzITf5zEw=; b=myeUoii1on7zlIoxwr11RP1+vSG3zT1U6rhdmdoPBie/CIdu0MXVi5Dr/0Z+3JOp+M 2uRH8xeVgehu2WEwT97XA0TBrOwtheb7Q4OUOFwNjdB/Wczy2Q9JQ8InzWhdT1VzpKWF d1JGDmlBB63zRLp2mpvTZonDpfLUN3G38npiRkUcpsjQo2ae2kIhVb0E3O3TrJ5z+Afe imS3Mqwgsl7OZkaULgPSgh/9JnhhpPwML//mAbw4QhimfQJrLtKYZ0yXGSwn8/klKdt9 Y4cdoJfo2DjYK+KwageD+D5uvi3NBqXtBANWzhI2xDIFJm33huu2cGvtd7cirHNrObd/ NYZA==
On 12/15/2012 12:03 PM, James Morris wrote:
On 15/12/12 "rosea.grammostola"<rosea.grammostola@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/21/2012 07:30 PM, James Morris wrote:
On 21/08/12 James Morris<james@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
cmake . -DBuildForDebug=1
sudo make install
And tell me what the debug info says. If possible
subscribe and post to petri-foo-devel.
PS run non-session-manager from a terminal to see petri-foo debug
info under session management.
[Petri-Foo.nAYAH] 11:10:07.222 ERROR: failed to create dir 'samples'
within '/home/derick/NSM Sessions/petri/Petri-Foo.nAYAH/'
[nsmd] Client "Petri-Foo" replied with: OK in 7.311000ms
/nsm/server/save says Saved.
I hope you test your own software too.
no i don't fucking bother. what's the point when there's users falling
over themselves to help out?
Ok, I was irritated that it didn't save the state. Users can be
irritating, but it can be irritating too when you can't make music but
hit another bug, I hope you can understand that too.
I've it build with debug enabled now ...