|Re: [non-daw] non session manager|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/non-daw Archives
- To: non-daw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [non-daw] non session manager
- From: "J. Liles" <male@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 02:10:23 -0800
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of malnourite@xxxxxxxxx designates 10.236.80.74 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=malnourite@xxxxxxxxx; dkim=pass header.i=malnourite@xxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=I9X5+BmO7fukFA6evp2iy7RCWbCdMMIvsHI2rb9verE=; b=TGrjjJ2PwqvySmbzo+fN8N412SMVuUVy56HGsx2okAXFDQ0ohsMw0ScEan/D+dtRQV gkAr2DmJ/K0+oSPiitprwEpNj+AbiYkKlYVYDEcoqU7OFEYOo9G5a4bLcei+J/+d62gc sS6ifDekztuI4LA8u9N6PzKioOUzotc7G5beM=
I'm putting the finishing touches on the release... Documentation, updated icons, final testing, that kind of thing. A huge number of changes to Non DAW and Non-Mixer are too intertwined with NSM to release separately. I got a little distracted making fixes and new features in Non-Sequencer (which I've already pushed, BTW). But I'm quite confident that I'm going to get the release done this week.
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:36 AM, alextone <alextone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Great to see non getting worked on again.
Just built successfully from git, for both non-daw and non-mixer.
Is the session manager up and running yet, and if so, how do we use it?