Re: [non-daw] non session manager

Thanks.

I'm putting the finishing touches on the release... Documentation, updated icons, final testing, that kind of thing. A huge number of changes to Non DAW and Non-Mixer are too intertwined with NSM to release separately. I got a little distracted making fixes and new features in Non-Sequencer (which I've already pushed, BTW). But I'm quite confident that I'm going to get the release done this week.