|[non-daw] segfault of daw/mixer when closing popup windows|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/non-daw Archives
- To: non-daw <non-daw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [non-daw] segfault of daw/mixer when closing popup windows
- From: Philipp <hollunder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 00:00:50 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lavabit; d=lavabit.com; b=IfRngZRpFK8c0p+fPsPW8qDXvoJCKNo+FTXmujdlqRmElzHc0y+OAfiaaBUPZVLSRr1tSx32s1GQbFs34jKCVwuwKwrvs7VwvXCn38QR9c8Kp2MHQ4X/KnsDaKkLky6VSh35jTnNjoaDDQWRGhFysyChSHRxusVx4DnScW9kJik=; h=Content-Type:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-Id:User-Agent:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
I just tried non-mixer for the very first time and non-daw again, and
noticed that both suffer the same problem. Non-sequencer doesn't.
When I click 'Project -> New' a window pops up. If I close that window
(a shortcut in my case but I think it's the same as the |X| in WMs with
window decoration, SIGTERM or somesuch) the app segfaults. This is the
same for both non-daw and non-mixer.
Just thought I let you know.