[non-daw] non-mixer

Male, further testing, and a couple of things have come up. I ask this more for clarification, than anything else.

1. Peter and i tested the same event, and got the same result.
If a plugin's parameter window is open, you can remove the plugin, and the window stays open. Moving any plugin parameter control, after the plugin is removed, causes a predictable crash.

2. When ND and NM are running together, and an automation sequence is added to a track with the intention of using CV to control the gain in a NM strip, there's no port in the Mixer to connect the ND CV port to, for the gain module. I'm not sure if this intentional,but if so, where do we connect the ND CV port?

More to come....

Alex.