Re: [non-daw] waveform display

>Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:26:34 -0500
>From: plutek-infinity <plutek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>is this the designed behaviour?: waveform display is not shown unless zoomed in quite far -- on my display (1920 pixels wide) i don't see waveforms until i zoom in to only 5 seconds of visible timeline.

and just noticed: when i zoom in far enough to see waveforms, visual indications of fade-ins or -outs seem to disappear, so i can't simultaneously see fades *and* waveforms. this doesn't correspond to the pictures in the helpfile, so i'm wondering if there's a bug or an issue with my installation...

cheers!

--
..pltk.