[non-daw] time, rather than meter

one more query, before i leave this for a bit...

i am not usually dealing with a meter-based timeline, and need to be able to place regions, etc. according to time references. it looks to me like we can't currently snap to time, or accurately place annotations and snap to them, or snap to the playhead. i.e. lining up a bunch of regions on different tracks to one arbitrary time-based reference point would be quite difficult -- is that correct?

i must say that i am thoroughly enjoying playing with non daw -- love the modular concept and love the simplicity -- thanks very much for this! i'm just assessing the degree to which it is useful for my production context.

cheers!

--
..pltk.