Re: [non-daw] question about control sequences

Perhaps if you told us more about the requirements of your
environment/workflow... If it's complex MIDI control you
desire, that can be achieved (probably with greater
flexibility than any integrated solution) with any JACK-sync
aware (preferably JACK-MIDI) sequencer running along side
Non-DAW. Probably ditto with OSC. If the functionality you
require is missing from the Linux-audio ecosystem, then the
solution is to fill the gap with a comprehensive,
cooperative solution--not necessarily pile functionality
into a monolithic DAW. It's that kind of thinking that I've
been trying to break away from.

--
May 25 2009,
John Moore Liles