Re: [non-daw] question about control sequences

You're right. Currently only CV style output is supported.
MIDI and OSC have to wait. The only piece of software I know
of that accepts CV is SpiralSynthModular (which can use a CV
signal to control a LADSPA plugin, among other things). What
CV means in this context is instead of using the range of
floating point values between -1.0 and +1.0 on a JACK port
to represent the instantaneous voltage of an audio signal,
they are used to represent the current setting of some
parameter as a point between two poles.  It isn't that
outputting MIDI or OSC is a huge project, just that both of
them require their own little user interface to setup. A CV
signal is far more generic in that it doesn't have to be
bound to any specific port or parameter by the emitting
party.

--
May 22 2009,
John Moore Liles