[mythtvfr_traduction] Fwd: [mythtv] 0.24 Feature Freeze and Release Timeline

Voir le 15 septembre et le 1er octobre...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [mythtv] 0.24 Feature Freeze and Release Timeline
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 08:50:18 -0400
From: Chris Pinkham <cpinkham@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mythtv-dev@xxxxxxxxxx

As of 11:59PM U.S. PST time last night, we entered Feature
Freeze mode for the upcoming 0.24 release.  There may be
a few more pre-approved features that go into subversion
in the next week, with a hard freeze coming in a week.

Here's a peek at the timeline we are currently working
towards.  The release date is the planned date, but it may
be pushed back if there are outstanding blocker bugs or other
major issues encountered after the release candidates are
created.

September:
  Sun 5th       - Soft Feature Freeze (any features after this
                  must be approved by steering committee)
  Sat-Sun 11-12 - Bug Squashing Party (BSP)
  Sun 12th      - Full Feature Freeze
  Wed 15th      - String Freeze (for translations)
  Mon 20th      - 1st Release Candidate
  Mon 27th      - 2nd Release Candidate

  * After 2nd RC only translations and major bugfixes to go in.

October:
  Fri 1st - Release and cut fixes branch

--
Chris Pinkham