Re: Package list.

Yep, but we can ask slamd64 maintainer about that ;)

jp wrote:

Be carefull : some slamd64 packages maybe voluntary old due to versions incompatibility :)

Vincent Kergonna wrote:

Hi everyone,

As some of you know we are beginning to work on a x86_64 version of minislack. I have started comparing the version each package between slamd64 and minislack.
What I saw for now is that minislack is more up-to-date than slamd64.
I think that we will need to keep an up-to-date list of packages that comes with minislack (both versions...) and their versions. Why ? To stay synchronized between minislack 32bits and minislack 64bits! I my opinion this list should include both "default" packages and extra packages (speaking of the "extra" directory in the repository).

What do you think ?