[linux-oxnas] Re: Update support for OX820 patch

Hi Bodhi !

Thanks for your interest !

The initial support for OX820 on Pogo Plug V3 will land in Linux 4.10, which merge merge should start next week and be tagged in february 2017.

But In the meantime I can provide you a 4.9-rc8 kernel with all the patches applied !

Beware that SATA, PCIe and USB support are missing, and must be forward-ported from the 4.0/4.1 kernel OpenWRT and you uses.

You can take the branch ' bodhi-ox820-4.9-rc8' at : https://github.com/OXNAS/linux

I added a defconfig on this branch at : arch/arm/configs/oxnas_defconfig

Beware the Pogoplug V3 DTS is different : arch/arm/boot/dts/cloudengines-pogoplug-series-3.dts

Neil