[libregraphics-resources] Website pour the copyleft image test suite project

Hi Elle, hi Patrick!

Sorry for the long delay, I had various things keeping me busy, but I
finally put some start of a website up for the Copyleft test Image
suite. I hope you are still up to this.

I tried to have not too much text, and basically the main part (for
now) is asking people about their input (which will be automatically
sent to the mailing list). Tell me if I was wrong.
Also I am expecting fixes on the text from both of you. I wrote it
down by taking some pieces here and there from the email, but I'm sure
you have better ways to present the project and ask user's input than
I do.

See here: http://testimages.libreart.info/en/

When we'll all agree the page is good to go public, I will push it on
several graphics related FLOSS projects to start gathering inputs.

Thanks!

Jehan

--
http://girinstud.io