[kad-general] Compilation stuck

Hello all.

These days I've succeeded configuring a development environment for KDE4 on my debian machine following the tutorial from KDE team. Then I downloaded the most recent version of KDE4 port of KAD and tried to compile it. I was not expecting so many errors and did not think that it isn't a buildable version of KAD. Well, I've found out now :).
Today I've tried correcting these errors and started with the first ones: errors in qcadlib. Most of these errors are related to RS_PtrList (as I recall) that I changed to QList. Then I changed the itteration loops for these lists. I had to overwrite some of the files to their original version from qcad 2.0.5 community edition as I couldn't see the reason for the modifications that were made. Sorry for this, I just wanted to see how many errors are still there and if I could quickly correct them. This was not the case. In qcadlib I'm not getting errors anymore but the compilation is getting stuck somewhere at rs_graphicview.cpp claiming that the code is instantiating an object of abstract type RS_Entity. For now I have no idea why this is so.
I'll be peeking through the code hoping I'll find where this error comes from. Until then I'm wondering if we could have somehow a talk about who and what corrections should one work on.

Best wishes,
          Arcadie