[tf-help] Netdata agent FOSS hosting

Hello there,

I'm the COO of the company behind github.com/netdata/netdata

We're looking for someone to host our nightly package builds and tarballs, which we currently have on GCP. Our storage is a few GB, but the traffic is considerable, you can see the details at https://drive.google.com/file/d/19vVzp9emPfNkK1uGe8CP-at569KbEyLr/view

Would you be interested in taking us on? I'm aware of the published limits and policies, but we're a big project.

Regards,
Chris Akritidis