[tf-help] SARC

Dr. Anwar Faraad Khan
London United Kingdom Office.

Hello,
I greet you with warm regards. I work for Asia Refining Company London Office as a procurement supervisor, Asia Refining Company is a refining outfit owned by the South East Asian government.

On my desk is a mandate to arrange for crude oil purchase from Republic of Malta for up to 2,000,000 barrels on monthly bases for 12 calendar months. The reason for my reaching out to you is because am in the process of establishing a middle man structure to mediate between the 2 parties involved (our Company and the Company in Republic of Malta) before the contract is signed.

You may be wondering why I cannot do it myself? The honest fact is that as a staff member working for this company, it is against our company's operational ethics/policy to for a staff member to profit from any dealings between our company and any other company hence the reason I need a trustworthy person outside my work circle in order to maintain a discreet profile.

I wish to extend this partnership to you my friend to build a middle man structure with you while I work from the background to guide you. Our commission/brokerage as middle men is between $2 - $3 per barrel so if the target of 2 Million barrels is met monthly we stand to share $4M - $6M every month for a span of 12 months.

Do not worry about the speedy sales as I have contacts within the oil producing country's top management for license of crude oil export/lifting to any firm I present for this business.

Contact me if you are interested in this deal, so that I can give you further details.
Honestly if you can forecast you see that this venture is a step to being a name to reckon with in the global oil market.
Kind regards.
Dr. Anwar Faraad Khan
Email : Dr.afkhan@xxxxxxxxx
Phon : +447700305793