[tf-help] member mpm

Mr. M. Idris Ibrahim
Address: Khartoum South Sudan

Ref: RSS/MPM/COL/FOD/02/2017. Feb. 2017.

Subject: Crude Oil License.

Dear Sir/madam,
This letter serves as a confirmation of my interest to partner with you in a long term profitable venture in the oil sector.
I am a member of the Ministry of Petroleum and Mining Republic of South Sudan , We are presently opening tender for award of crude oil export and petroleum product imports licenses, a committee has been setup to manage the license award. The commission and expected profits realizable from operating this license could be minimum of $3Million and above monthly.

I am looking for an active partner that I can work with to facilitate and secure any of these licenses for the mutual interest of the partnership.

I am well experienced in the operations of the oil and gas industry and I have very good working relationships with those that matters. Let us engage ourselves in the oil and natural gas industry and we will benefit immensely.

Note: your area of specialization in business services will not affect this partnership, in essence' you may not be involved in oil and gas services to be able to partner with me in this project.

If you are interested, please reply via this: (Fax: +27-86 608 3312 or , Email: mohdidris@xxxxxxxxx). Call me on the following number : + 27 84 9816747, I will give you further details on this opportunity upon receipt of your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. M. Idris Ibrahim
Executive Member (SSSPBC)