[tf-help] awarded 2017

Office of the Prize Administration
PRIZE PAYMENT DIRECTIVE -(E)- 2017
EURO-AFRO-AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION
Euro Afro American lottery was permitted by the World Wide Lottery Board, to enable lottery supporters play and Win online. This year 2017, The Euro Afro American Lottery under the Supervision of SA National Lottery launched a Nelson Mandela Foundation Initiative program named I-SUPPORT A VIOLENCE FREE SOCIETY, I Support Violence Free Society Euro-Afro-American Sweep Stake Lottery International Promotional Draws Lotto is selected randomly from World Wide Web through special computer draws system and extracted from over 1100,000 unions, associates, corporate bodies and affiliated members to the National Lottery website and their advertisers listed online in conjunction with FIFA, SAFA, UNICEF, HOPE WORLDWIDE, IT COMPANIES WORLDWIDE. The National Lottery Board has devised a method known as e-LOTTERY 'MULTI-WIN' SYNDICATE SYSTEM to identify, indicate and locate Winners who visited various Websites. We are running the Afro/Euro/American e-business promotions and your email address was identified.
The central e-LOTTERY 'MULTI-WIN' SYNDICATE SYSTEM has identified your address as one of the winners and has rewarded your email for the 2017 multi win syndicate award named : i-support violence free society. Your email was picked. We wish to inform you that you have been allocated a compensation amount of [US$420,000 .00] [Four Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars], attached to file IS74/ 231/BA Ref: R2/007/2017, your winning number : 2-17-22-24-48-51, for further confirmation of your winning please visit : http://lottery.euroafroamerican.win/
This pay-out will be processed via our European Fiduciary Agency / Office in Estonia and will be paid under the supervision of the South African National Lottery Board.
Please contact the agency as indicated below:
LIBERTY FINANCIAL SERVICES
Mr Marco Van Der Linden.
EU Independent Officer
Tel: +372 822 478 63
Mail:winningclaims@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
claims@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your claim file reference number is ISS33/007/2017; please quote this reference in all your communication with the EU Independent officer.
Please note: Your pay-out will be ready within 72hrs, as this is your last chance to act. Endeavour to keep your claim information confidential to avoid dual claims, which would lead to permanent deactivation of your file on the e-LOTTERY 'MULTI-WIN' SYNDICATE SYSTEM.
Thank You

EU Notification Manager
Janeke Goodhead.

© Copyright 2017 National-Lottery
Fill in the below and return via email, attach a copy of your identification: (Passport, Driver's License / Any Utility Bill that has your name on as proof of residency)