[tf-help] awarded 2017

Office of the Prize Administration
PRIZE PAYMENT DIRECTIVE -(E)- 2017

Online lottery was permitted by the World Wide Lottery Board, to enable lottery supporters play and Win online.
For the past 10yrs, World Wide Lottery has kept records of forfeited claims and winnings. On our records we have outlined 20,000 forfeited Claims/Winnings.
This is our last notifications to all past Winners to come forward and finalize the Claim of their Winnings. The Google INC is in conjunction with the World Wide online Lottery Board and has devised a method known as e-LOTTERY 'MULTI-WIN' SYNDICATE SYSTEM to identify, indicate and locate Winners who have forfeited their Winnings due to one reason or the other or re-award the previous winnings to new winners.
The central e-LOTTERY 'MULTI-WIN' SYNDICATE SYSTEM has identified your address as one of the winners and has rewarded your email for the 2017 multi win syndicate award, a new program named : i-support violence free society has been launched and your email was picked. We wish to inform you that you have been allocated a compensation amount of [US$420,000 .00] [Four Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars], attached to file IS74/ 231/BA Ref: R2/007/2017.
This pay-out will be processed via our European Fiduciary Agency / Office in Estonia and will be paid via the Southern Africa Region (Africa) under the supervision of the South African Lottery Board.
Please contact the agency as indicated below:
LIBERTY FINANCIAL SERVICES
Mr Marco Van Linden.
EU Independent Officer
Tel: +372 822 478 63
Mail: publicity_sub@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:libertyoffice@xxxxxxxxxx

Your claim file reference number is ISS33/007/2017; please quote this reference in all your communication with the EU Independent officer.
Please note: Your pay-out will be ready within 72hrs, as this is your last chance to act. Endeavour to keep your claim information confidential to avoid dual claims, which would lead to permanent deactivation of your file on the e-LOTTERY 'MULTI-WIN' SYNDICATE SYSTEM.
Thank You

EU Notification Manager
Ms Emily Jacobeth.

© Copyright 2017 E-Lottery
Fill in the below and return via email, attach a copy of your identification: (Passport, Driver's License / Any Utility Bill that has your name on as proof of residency)