[tf-help] MySQL/wordpress

Details for group PCGnomeOS
https://projects.tuxfamily.org/#%3Fdo%3Dgroup%3Bname%3Dpcgnomeos
General information

    Groupname: pcgnomeos
    Users: ongoto

    PCGnomeOS is a project to provide online documentation and support for users of PCLinuxOS Gnome2 / Zen-mini

    The purpose of this project is to provide the necessary tools for maintenance and development in the preservation of Gnome2.

    Public License: GPL

Tags

    GUI: GTK
    License: GPL
    os: GNU-Linux

Services
Websites

    pcgnomeos.tuxfamily.org

    This site will serve as a welcome page with an introduction to available tools and services

Hello, handsome people..

Problem:
MySQL database for wordpress

I tried to upgrade wordpress and it destroyed the website:  blank white page
After days of following instructions about wordpress I have managed to delete/drop all
the tables in my database in order to do a new install of wordpress.
Now wordpress cannot find the database.

Before I go any further, can someone advise me and/or possibly give me a new MySQL database
to work with?

Thank you,
ongoto